Sat, Sep 24|
South Chicago Public Library
Data Entry Skills & Capabilities (DESC) Onboarding Program Resource Fair
First FIFTY registrants for Disruptive INC's career resource fair will receive Southside Market Produce Bags!
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
South Chicago Public Library, 9055 S Houston Ave, Chicago, IL 60617, USA
About the event
In partnership with CHBM Services LLC | Purple Path | Soul Werk Café | Safe & Sound we’ve focused on the Career Development | Employment | Education of single parents ages 18-40 through monthly micro – engagements.
At each session we have (to date)
- provided 60 fresh fruit & veggie bag from Southside Market
- provided resources that walked through 3-5 key Career Development Related points
- introduced resource or employment related partners
Now, we're pulling it together in a job and resource fair!!
Due to capacity limits and covid-19 restrictions, registered participants will only be allowed in the building during the 45 - minute window selected via their Eventbrite ticket selection.
Masks are preferred not required.
- Registration must be completed and will be confirmed.
- Participants must be dressed professionally and prepared to interview.
Tote Bags with fresh fruits, vegetables and additional career development resources will be provided to the 1st FIFTY registrants.